By registering as a participant at QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd through this registration form, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
‘Participant’ means any person who completes delegate or exhibition registration forms
- The participant agrees to the cancellation clause specified in the registration forms. Cancellation request must be made in writing and sent to QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd department (firstname.lastname@example.org). The request letter must include all the relevant information regarding the bank account to which a possible refund may be remitted. Additional charges incurred due to the refund process are to be borne by the participant.
- Registration for an event must be done in the manner determined by QS. The registration for the event is completed once QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd confirms the registration in writing through an auto-generated acknowledgement email. QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to accept or deny a participant’s registration.
- Transferring the registration to the participant’s colleague is allowed and is free of charge provided such transfer has been requested in writing to QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd-ERA India Pvt Ltd department within ten days prior to the event.
- While every reasonable effort is made to adhere to the conference elements as informed, QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change event dates, location/sites, and dietary options or omit event features, as it deems necessary and in such situations no refunds (full or partial) or alternative offers shall be given to the participant or his/her organisation. QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the event, in which case the participant will be notified by email four weeks prior to the event date and the registration fee will be fully refunded; QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd will not accept liability for any losses and/or damages registered participants may suffer due to event alteration/cancellation.
- It is the sole responsibility of the participant to secure his/her visa to the country of the event venue. QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd will only send an invitation letter to the attendee for submission to the embassy/consulate. In the event that a participant’s visa application is declined, no exceptions to the cancellation policy will be made.
- Participants must arrange adequate travel, personal liability and health insurance prior to the event. QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd is not responsible for the participant’s hotel booking.
- Participation in any event organised by QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd is at the risk of the participant. QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any incident that happens to the participant during the event or while travelling to/from the event; neither is QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd liable to damage to or loss of the participant’s belongings during the event.
- There will be an administration charge of US$20 for participants who complete their registration on-site (by cash or credit card). Cash paying participants are advised to pay the exact amount as making change for bigger amounts may not be possible.
- The participant acknowledges that the obligation of QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd to organise the event is not an obligation to achieve any result for the participant.
- QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to expel a participant from further participation in an event should QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd, at its sole discretion, deem the participant’s behaviour inappropriate or offensive to other participants, or to QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd employees. No refund of the registration fee will be given to a participant who has been expelled from the event.
- Apart from the content of these terms and conditions, all information, guidelines, policies and rules as provided on the website concerning events are applicable to the events and to participants in those events.
- QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to use comments made, or evaluations provided by the participant for the purposes of publicity and promoting its products and services.
- QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd is allowed to publish the name, institution, country, and position of the participant on a list of participants for its events.
- Neither the participant nor the participant’s organisation is allowed to distribute materials that promote any organisation/activity. The participant needs to contact QS-ERA India Pvt Ltd personnel (not the volunteers) to seek permission, if he/she intends to distribute any material during the event.